Friday, August 20, 2010

Gemma's Update

Hey guys! Thought maybe I'd be the first to post, since I don't have a TON going on right now, unlike you crazy kids in grad school!!

I'm working on a tobacco-related internship that is only about 6 hours a week, from my apartment.

On the real-job front, I just tried out at a daycare for children from abused/neglected homes. (I won't name it here, but it rhymes with schmild schmaven). I think it went really well, and it would be so fun to work with young kids, especially after seeing the effect a neglected childhood has on teenagers. However, I won't find out for another 3 weeks if I got the position or not.

Also, if your Facebook newsfeeds haven't been filled up with my wedding pictures, you can see them at a website: LunaBellaEvents.com -> clients -> Stilley (you know, if you want.)

And if anyone else already has a blogger account & wants to post under that name (like I'm doing), it's pretty easy to do.

Now, I have a week left of sunny Seattle and some time in Portland, and then I'm off to Europe!! So excited! Can't wait to hear about more of your lives, too.

<3>

1 comment:

  1. And it's a real blog now! That's great that you were able to continue with tobacco-related work. Good luck with the job process, and have fun in Europe! -Stephen

    ReplyDelete